Romans 15:14- 16:27
1. Reasons for writing (15:14-21).
2. Personal plans (15:22-33).
- To remind the Romans of the grace of God and the
gospel that he preached as a minister to Gentiles, in
which ministry he gloried (vs. 14-17).
- To acquaint the Romans with the scope of his labors
thus far (vs. 18-21)-- preparatory to announcing his
plans for the future, which included a visit to
3. Commendation of Phoebe (16:1-2).
- To go to Spain and visit Rome on the way (vs.
- To go to Jerusalem first on a mission of
benevolence (vs. 25-29).
- Paul requests prayers for success in both missions
4. Greetings to the Romans (16:3-16).
5. Warning against false teachers (16:17-20).
6. Greetings from Paul’s companions (16:21-23).
7. Doxology (16:25-27).
Go To Top Of The