It has been said that
- marriages are made in Heaven implying that neither
man nor woman can dissolve a marriage.
- any married person who has sexual relations with
someone other than their spouse has broken their
covenant of marriage.
- those divorced for reasons other than sexual
immorality cannot remarry as they will be living in
- a faithful spouse divorce from a sexually
unfaithful spouse can marry another and not be living
- the sexually unfaithful spouse cannot marry another
as they are still married. Therefore, would not the
remarried faithful spouse be a polygamist?
The purpose of this study is to examine scriptures
relating to the subject of marriage and divorce in an
attempt to determine God's will.
Law of the
or Putting Away
Christian To Do?
Testament Scriptures on Marriage
Testament Scriptures on Divorce